Talking Beauty is renowned for our flawless application, exquisite colour choice, tanning styles, and superior service. To give you the very best result, all spray tanning applications include a personalised colour consultation, highly-trained tanning therapist, disposable under-garments and a drying session too. And your happiness is our priority, so you can tan with confidence thanks to our money-back guarantee.
Full Body Spray Tan $50
Half Body Tan $35
Full Body Double Coat $60
How can you be sure you’ll get a spray tan result that meets your expectations?
It can be confusing; there are so many options and they’re all the same, right? WRONG! We’re different. Here’s why!
Will I be orange?
NO! With over 10 different colour options on offer, we’ve got a solution for your skin type & condition. We’re your best chance at avoiding the “oompa-loompa” look!
Who’s tanning me?
A highly trained, expert tan-ologist will perform your application. (Our tan-ologists have undergone extensive training and been awarded the “Talking Beauty Tanning Certificate”!)
What if I’m shy?
We’ve performed a heap of spray tans, and we’ve seen it all, so there’s no need to feel nervous, self-conscious or afraid. We have a remarkable ability to make you feel comfortable even when you’re naked.
Will I be comfortable?
We invest in the latest and best equipment when it comes to spray tanning & skin care – A clean-air tanning environment, plus superior extraction of fumes and excess tan through our custom built spray-tan rooms and spray guns.
And because we want you to have the most amazing result possible, we’ve included some handy tips to obey before your spray:
Prep & prime pre-tan:
• Skin Patch tests are free, and highly recommended for sensitive skin types, or if you’ve never used UV-free tanning products.
• Shower and exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! Lazy bones, and those wanting a superior tan should book in for our recommended professional exfoliation treatment(s).
• Wear dark, loose clothing. Spray tanned skin is gorgeous, a bronze-tinged white tee? Not so much.
• Say NO to moisturiser! It’ll interfere with the absorption of the tanning solution into the skin.
• Wax, shave, epilate, pluck – remove hair any way you want, just do it BEFORE you come in for your tan.
• Feeling shy? We’ve got disposable undies on hand.
• Stay out of the shower for 6-8 hours to let that golden colour really develop.
• Have a lazy day. Excessive exercise and heavy perspiration in the 6-8 hours after tanning can wreck your glow.
• You’ll see some wash off after your first shower. Don’t panic! This is normal and is simply the excess bronzer making its escape.
• Steer clear of long baths, chlorine pools and any other activities that’ll naturally exfoliate you skin.
• Lather yourself regularly with moisturiser or our professional tan extender for best results.